1) How do your Fundraisers work? We offer your group or organization the opportunity to sell $10 Photo Cards. These cards allow the purchaser to a Free 8x10 Portrait and a fun, interactive, multiple
pose photo session complete with costumes for their entire family (up to a $40 value!) Based on the number of cards that your organization purchases, you can
gauge how much profit your group can make. Click here for our profit chart.
2) Where are the pictures taken? Do we need to provide a location? The pictures are taken at your location. If space is an issue, we will bring our mobile trailer and set up in your parking lot. We need about a 20x20 space for the
trailer, tent, and props. Inside the trailer, computer kiosks are set up to provide quick, easy viewing and ordering of the photos.
3) Do the photo cards expire? Yes. Your patrons have 60 days from the date of your organization purchasing the cards to use them. We will however, try to work out a definate time with your
patrons if they need additional time.
4) What eras are included? Do they have to be Old Time Snapshots? The Old Time Snapshot eras that we offer are the Old West Saloon Girl & Gunslingers, 1920's Gangsters & Flappers, Southern Belles & Gents, Victorian, &
Pirates. We can offer other types of photography and the patrons do not need to get dressed up.
5) How many cards does are group have to purchase? We have a minimum of 25 cards and your group can purchase as much as 1000 at one time. Click here to see the number of cards purchased and the profit that
you can make.
6) I have a family that would like multiple images, can we sell them more than one card? As we take multiple poses of the family, we ask that only one card be sold per family. We can offer this as a fundraiser to your group because we sell portrait
packages with the different poses to the families/individuals.
7) Howlong does it take for the pictures to be processed? Their portraits are processed within just a few seconds, so their entire order is ready for them to take home immediately.
8) How do we determine the quantity of cards to purchase? As the cards offer a great and lasting value, they are usually very easy to sell to your groups families and friends. Depending on the amount of people in your group,
the average amount sold per person is 5 to 10 cards.
9) How soon can we start selling and making money? As this is a direct sale fundraising item, we have to process and print the amount of cards that your group purchases. Normally, this is done within 1 business day.
We will call you when the cards are ready and you can pick them up the same day, or we can make arrangements for the cards to be shipped to your organization.
You can expect to have the cards in your possession anywhere from 1 to 7 business days after we receive your order and payment/shipping arrangements.
For any other information, please contact us through emailor by calling (205) 201-3893.